Biggest Problem with Nagios: Poor Setup/Installation

Dale Hobbs dhobbs at chancery.com
Mon Aug 16 20:38:53 CEST 2004

I'm not sure how you came up with the points below. The instructions are
very easy to follow if you read them. I've never used a linux machine in
my life let alone Nagios yet I was able to get it up and running in
under a day.

I find the setup/installation very easy to use. I don't think that there
is really a need for a webmin configuration tool. If you want a
gui-based configuration tool then you might want to stick with Microsoft
Windows