Biggest Problem with Nagios: Poor Setup/Installation

Jason Martin jhmartin at toger.us
Mon Aug 16 20:40:05 CEST 2004

On Mon, Aug 16, 2004 at 01:34:04PM -0500, C. Bensend wrote:
> > If the developers of Nagios can work on the above and get that polished,
> > they will have a very good tool that a lot more people will be using.
> > Until then....we'll leave it to those that have lots and lots of time to
One thing that I think would be helpful is to include a working
runnable configuration, perhaps just checking localhost. That
way an everage user can download the software, install the
'sample config' and start it up and have it be operational.

-Jason Martin
--
If it's not your banana, don't eat it.
This message is PGP/MIME signed.