Nagios-MySQL Status Map User Supplied?

Jan Rasche jan.rasche at redbus.de
Sun Aug 15 01:16:51 CEST 2004

Hi All,

I have a problem with the Debian Nagios-MySQL package.
As it is the MySQL version, the hostextinfo's are defined in the
Nagios DB hostextinfo table and not in the hostextinfo.cfg anymore.

But the 'User-supplied Coords' Layout Method is not working at all
and shows up:

'You have not supplied any host drawing coordinates...'

But Nagios is for example recognizing the images for the routers
and switches defined there in the hostextinfo table and uses it
in the service details.
Also if I set Layout Method: 'Collapsed tree' in the cgi.cfg I got
a map displayed with this images.

Any idea how to get this Layout Method: 'User-supplied Coords' up
with Nagios-MySQL?

Thank you in advance!

Jan