notification escalations

Frederick Lefebvre frederick.lefebvre at hexago.com
Wed Aug 11 21:37:52 CEST 2004

Hi All,

I use Nagios to monitor my network and send SMS notifications when a
problem occurs.  I use escalations.cfg  to define escalation procedures for
different services and hosts and it works quite well.  The problem I have
is that when a host running, let's say, 4 nagios monitored services fails,
4 notifications get sent at once.
Is there anyway to 'agregate' notifications for the same host?  How do you
deal with these situations?

Thank you for your help.

Frederick Lefebvre
--