Icon disappear after using MYSQL for XDATA

Christopher D. Chandler chris at dhinnovations.com
Tue Aug 3 23:57:05 CEST 2004

To Nagios Support:

I have recently complied the nagios bin to use MYSQL for xdata upon
doing so I have lost all my icons for my status map. All the host have a
black question mark on top of them. Can anyone help get my icons back.
Below are the configuration files that I am using.

Thanks - Chris

CONFIG.STATUS

./configure  --disable-statuswrl --enable-embedded-perl --with-perlcache
--with-file-perfdata --with-mysql-xdata

CGI.CFG

xedtemplate_config_file=/usr/local/nagios/etc/hostextinfo.cfg

HOSTEXTINFO.CFG

# DH01 Description

define hostextinfo{

        host_name               dh01

        icon_image              win40.jpg

        icon_image_alt          DH01

        vrml_image              win40.jpg

        statusmap_image         win40.jpg

        gd2_image               win40.jpg

        register                1

        }

# DH02 Description

define hostextinfo{

        host_name               dh02

        icon_image              win40.jpg

        icon_image_alt          DH02

        vrml_image              win40.jpg

        statusmap_image         win40.jpg

        gd2_image               win40.jpg

        register                1

        }

# DH03 Description

define hostextinfo{

        host_name               dh03

        icon_image              redhat.jpg

        icon_image_alt          DH03

        vrml_image              redhat.jpg

        statusmap_image         redhat.jpg

        gd2_image               redhat.jpg

        register                1

        }

# DH04 Description

define hostextinfo{

        host_name               dh04

        icon_image              redhat.jpg

        icon_image_alt          DH01

        vrml_image              redhat.jpg

        statusmap_image         redhat.jpg

        gd2_image               redhat.jpg

        register                1

        }

Christopher D. Chandler    Managing Partner

Office: 919-481-9876
Mobile: 919-274-7684

chris at dhinnovations.com <mailto:chris at dhinnovations.com>

DH Innovations, LLC
Post Office Box 5335 | Cary, North Carolina 27512