install NAGAT

Marcos & Marcelo gemeosdf at yahoo.com.br
Mon Apr 26 20:56:47 CEST 2004

Hi Folks,

 I have some problems to install Nagat. First of all,
I unpack the tar.gz file. After that, I was
configuring local.inc file. However, I have a doubt in
the first define
# Nagat (NGT) main configuration (mind ending slashes
/)
#define("NGT_ROOT","/var/htdocs/nagat/"); // where
Nagat is installed
define("NGT_LIB",NGT_ROOT); // location of inc-files
(exept local and sticky)
define("NGT_WEBROOT","/nagat"); // URL of Nagat

I don't know what fill in the first define, because I
don't have the directory /var/htdocs. And There isn't
any htdocs directory in the machine.
However, my Apache works perfectly. Then, I performed
rpm -qa httpd
httpd-2.0.40-21

So, I would like to know if is necessary to install
Apache manually, in order to make Nagat works?
Does anybody installed Nagat?
If so, which directory Do I have to fill?

Thanks
Marcelo