Temptrax plugin query

Thomas Olsson thomas_olsson at palletways.com
Sat Apr 24 16:02:33 CEST 2004

Afternoon,

We have just bought a couple of Temptrax model E's for our comms rooms as they are (were) recomended by the Nagios homepage, however there is no mention of it anymore on the site??  There are mentions and links in the FAQs but I can not find the download anywhere.  Is there are a erason for why this is no longer mentioned and would anyone be able to help me get ahold of the plugin/download so we can use these units please?

Kind regards and thanks
Thomas Olsson