Notification issue

Mueller, Karl KMueller at netsuite.com
Fri Apr 23 22:04:06 CEST 2004

You could change your filters in your contacts to only allow the
specific types of messages you want:

service_notification_options		w,u,c,r  (default)

Change to:

service_notification_options		w,u,r (email)

service_notification_options		c,r	(pager)

However, this will affect ALL services!

Another option is to create contacts with these options set that only
exist for those services you're talking about.  In other words, your
regular contacts handle most services, but your duplicate contacts
handle the "warnings only" or "critical only" emails.

Karl