dumb question

Chuck chuck at sbbsnet.net
Fri Apr 23 18:40:44 CEST 2004

I cannot seem to find any mention of it..

also i understand there will be differences based on what plugins are used
etc, but can anyone estimate memory usage for a basic nagios install that
monitors hosts via pings including routers, smtp,dns,http,ftp.. most of the
usual services.. nothing exotic and no command executables from website.

--

Chuck

"...and the hordes of M$*ft users descended upon me in their anger,
and asked 'Why do you not get the viruses or the BlueScreensOfDeath
or insecure system troubles and slowness or pay through the nose
for an OS as *we* do?!!', and I answered...'I use Linux'. "
The Book of John, chapter 1, page 1, and end of book