Nagios and sendmail

Dycus, Eric eric.dycus at mvs-na.com
Thu Apr 22 21:36:11 CEST 2004

    I come from the windows world and I can't connect the dots between how
nagios sends the email and sendmail is suppose to deliver the email. can
someone point me in the right direction. I want the nagios emails sent
through my exchange server (SMTP) and then my Exchange server. I know what I
want but not sure where to start in getting that to work. I guess sendmail
is what I need to setup. I have no adeal where to start. I've modified
sendmail conf files with failed results. Do i need ip masq for this?

Thanks,
Eric

*******************Internet Email Confidentiality footer*******************

Privileged and Confidential Information may be contained in this message. If
message to anyone. In such case, you should destroy this message and kindly
notify the sender by reply email. Please advise immediately if you or your
employer do not consent to Internet email for messages of this kind.
given nor endorsed by it.