Powerware UPS

Michael Huettig Michael.Huettig at Medien-Systempartner.de
Tue Apr 13 23:45:58 CEST 2004

Hi,
we have a Powerware 9120 UPS with WEB-SNMP-Card, which i checked with a
modified check_apc-PERL-Script for STD-USV-MIB. I'm not a real PERL-Man, so
there have been some mistakes / not realy fine code, but it works!!! You may
trie it ...

Regards

Michael