more on disk checking

Peter Lauda plauda at rx30.com
Tue Apr 13 17:55:25 CEST 2004

Hi again,

Well I've installed the NRPE package and have the nrpe daemon running on
my target system. Have configured the .cfg to allow connections from my
workstation for testing. Have setup the nagios server side to execute
the check_disk pluging on the target.

When I enable the check all I get is 127 plugin may be missing. Can
anyone provide the correct syntax for the server side and client side of
this, or point me to some doc on it? I looked for faqs at the download
sites but can't find any thing yet...

Thanks...

Cheers!

--p