apan nagios etc

Kaplan, Andrew H. AHKAPLAN at PARTNERS.ORG
Mon Apr 12 20:00:23 CEST 2004

Hi there --

I ran the plug-in in question, which in this case was nagios-stat on the
monitoring server, and it came back with information about
the remote client. The syntax that I used was

						./nagios-stat -d /dev/sda1 -w 20
-c 30 disk knowledgebase.

The reply I received was the following:

						Disk utilization: /boot(48%)

I am running the apan-sql program, and I used the apanconf-sql utility to enter
in the information. The first argument
entered was the mount point which was boot. The second argument was 80 for the
warning level, and the third argument was
90 for the critical level. I restarted Nagios and waited about ten minutes for
the information to be gathered. Nothing appeared.

What do I do now?