RTG + Nagios?

Goldberg Alain (IT) alain at towersemi.com
Sun Apr 11 07:48:36 CEST 2004

Hi Justin,
How did you connected between Cacti & Nagios ?
I run both, I don't really like APAN, and I found it pretty difficult to
make Cacti
 use external RRD databases.

Any hints ?
\Thanks.

Alain Goldberg - Network manager - CCDA/CCNA AGG-RIPE - Tower
Semiconductors LTD.    Tel : 972-4-6506003 Fax : 972-4-6547788 Cell:
972-64-209662