nagios statusmap images problem

Andreas Ericsson ae at op5.se
Wed Apr 7 00:28:00 CEST 2004

Mikko Kaipila wrote:
> I still wondering that no one (guru) cannot be solved this bug, which
> concern nagios 1.2. At least debian package nagios-text 1.2 has that
> problem described below.

Because it is not a bug, but a well and properly documented behaviour of
libgd. Read the manual, and stay alert to error messages that any
possible ./configure-script might give you, and you should be off ok.

Bugs are being fixed. Documented behaviour isn't being changed, but if
you like, you can modify libgd, libpng and libjpeg so that it can be
bundled with Nagios. I'm sure everybody would appreciate that very much.

And incidentally, this very problem was solved earlier (configuration
typo), and the person making the original post wrote back to say thanks
as well. If you pay more attention it will be easier to help you.

Mvh
Andreas Ericsson
OP5 AB
+46 (0)733 709032