Get getcgivars(): Unsupported Content-Type error through nagmin.

James jwhittington at excelorant.com
Tue Apr 6 22:24:10 CEST 2004

I've been testing out nagios as a replacement for Big Brother, I've
setup up Nagmin as the configuration front end for Nagios.  When I go to
check or apply a configuration I get an error like the one below.
Interesting enough Nagmin is able to apply the configuration and restart
Nagios, I just can't see the output of the through Nagmin.  Has anyone
seen this getcgivars error before.

Restart Nagios (10.1.0.124)

Executing /etc/init.d/nagios restart
Running configuration check...done