Status.log file disappears? I RTMF'ed. ;)

Thomas Quinlan corsis_tom at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 6 20:27:01 CEST 2004

All,

Decided to go back and RTFM again, and it turns out
you can ignore me, this is by design.  From the
Manual:

"This is the file that Nagios uses to store the
current status of all monitored services. The status
of all hosts associated with the service you monitor
are also recorded here. This file is used by the CGIs
so that current monitoring status can be reported via
a web interface. The CGIs must have read access to
this file in order to function properly. This file is
deleted every time Nagios stops and recreated when it
starts."

Tom