Problem with check_ping configuration

Drake Philbrook dsp at graphtek.com
Thu Apr 1 00:52:27 CEST 2004

I have check_ping enabled as a service for each host.  When I look at
the Host Detail, all of my hosts have acceptable ping times, but when I
go to Service Detail all of my hosts have the following

Service: PING
Status Information: check_ping: %s: Warning threshold must be integer or
percentage!

And of course the system sends out emails and pages every few minutes.

I'm sure it must be something simple, but I have spent hours reading the
docs and searching the web for a solution.

Thanks for any help you can provide.