Host Status not updating

Larry Crowder CrowderLG at ldschurch.org
Fri Sep 26 18:40:09 CEST 2003

FYI

Yesterday  I sent an e-mail asking if anyone had some more insight into why Nagios would show a host was down, when it really wasn't - as far as I could tell.   Just to let you all know that I had configuration problems outside of Nagios control - IP addresses had changed or similar issues.

(I should have checked more thoroughly first)

Larry C

This message may contain confidential information, and is intended only for the use of the individual(s) to whom it is addressed.