MySQL *extinfo script (was: Nagios showcase project !)

jeff vier jeff.vier at tradingtechnologies.com
Fri Sep 26 18:32:09 CEST 2003

Please offer any comments/improvements you might have - I certainly
don't think this is the end-all be-all of mysql gen scripts.

Run it without args for usage (of course, check it first to make sure
I'm not sending a trojan :))

Notably - I use another script, mysql.nagios.sh (referenced in the
attached script).  it is simply:
mysql -A -h xx.xx.xx.x -u nagios --password=<pwd> -P 3306 nagios
(obviously, changed the host IP and password for security).  No #! line
or anything as it doesn't need to be a subshell.