Stupid check_http Question

Tedman Eng teng at dataway.com
Thu Sep 25 20:41:21 CEST 2003

Are you using check_http with the -H or the -I?

It's possible that your web server is partitioned using vhosts, and
accessing it by IP is different than accessing it by name.  Your follow-up
emails show you using both interchangably, but they are subtly differnt.

news:20030923144954.97726.qmail at web13406.mail.yahoo.com...