Nagios showcase project !

Williams, P. Lane Lane.Williams at jhuapl.edu
Thu Sep 25 18:40:55 CEST 2003

Because of the number of host that I have and to save a little time and
effort, I loop through the host file and generate my extended info config
using this little perl script.  As far as assigning the images I have to do
that manually. .....Although since I tag my hostgroup names with OS specific
names (i.e. Microsoft-Print-Servers) I could loop through the hostgroup file
and add an 'if' statement that could assign the images based off that.

My main concern was the use of the notes_url portion.

#!/usr/bin/perl

@hosts = `cat /usr/local/nagios/etc/hosts.cfg | grep host_name | awk {'print
\$2'}`;
chomp @hosts;