Nagios + SMS = TRUE?

Stefan Jakobsson stefanj at eastpoint.se
Thu Sep 25 08:31:30 CEST 2003

Hello all!

We are in the process of setting up an SMS-gateway for our customers,
and I want to know if and how you can get Nagios to use that for alerting
us during "non-work" hours?

I assume that since the SMS-gateway accepts e-mails as source I can just set
up a new contactgroup for off-hours and have the mail posted to the
SMS-gateway
instead?

Anyone have experience in setting up this kind of function and ready to
share
some experiences?

Regards,
Stefan Jakobsson