Remove service and host commands from user interface.

Brad Johnson bjohnson at got.wedgie.org
Thu Sep 18 16:58:50 CEST 2003

Can't you just use the authorized_for_all_host_commands and
authorized_for_all_service_commands variables in cgi.cfg? If you don't
want your user to be able to issue commands, just make sure the account's
username isn't listed in those variables. Users will still be able to see
the commands, even issue them. But as soon as they submit a command for
processing, nagios will ignore it and give them an error message unless
the username is listed in those variables.

I think that should accomplish what you're looking for. Hope it helps.

- Brad