Remove service and host commands from user interface.

jpttdi jpttdi at yahoo.fr
Thu Sep 18 09:38:38 CEST 2003

Hi,

I would like to know if it's possible to hide the hosts and services commands in the user interface for particular user.

I have set up an account for monitoring users, and i don't want them to be able to disable checks of a service or to disable notifications (all that you can do with services and hosts commands)

I found in the manual a lot of options to grant additionnal rights to user but nothing about retrieving the right to disable notifications or checks !

Is there any way to do that ?

Thanks.
Jpt.