CGI permissions make me mad!

NetViper larry.bills at mci.com
Wed Sep 17 01:30:03 CEST 2003

Your httpd.conf file is not correct...you do not have authorizations set

PER THE DOCS...

<Directory /usr/local/nagios/sbin>
 AllowOverride AuthConfig
 order allow,deny
 allow from all
Options ExecCGI
</Directory>

Yours should read...

        <Directory /usr/local/nagios/lib/cgi/>
           AllowOveride AuthConfig
           Options ExecCGI
           order deny,allow
           deny from all
           allow from all
        </Directory>

also of course you need a .htaccess in the /lib/cgi directory pointing
to your htaccessuers file

L. Bills