Debian Unstable-> "Warning: Monitoring process may not be running!"

Matt Pounsett matt.pounsett at cira.ca
Mon Sep 15 20:19:10 CEST 2003

On Mon, 15 Sep 2003, Steve OBrien wrote:

> When you say "fix it up" how do you tell it to look for the status data in
> mysql?

Couldn't tell you that.  The command that is there by default checks the
system process list.. what I mean by "fix it up" is that you need to make sure
the string it is searching for matches the way your system's process table
lists nagios.

I'm afraid I can't be more specific than that without knowing a lot more about
what type of system you're running.  Check the help details for the
check_nagios plugin and the Nagios docs for more.

--
Matt Pounsett                 CIRA - Canadian Internet Registration Authority
Technical Support Programmer                    350 Sparks Street, Suite 1110