snmp_disk help

Damian Gerow damian at sentex.net
Tue Sep 9 00:08:28 CEST 2003

I've got Nagios 1.1 installed and working for a number of active checks
(_http, _ftp, _pop, _imap, _smtp, ...).  I'm starting to work with SNMP to
be able to watch remote disk usage, CPU load, etc., but I've run into a few
snags.

Does anyone have a working check_snmp definition that will iterate through
the various mounted disks, instead of needing to use one definition per
disk?  It'd be a fair bit faster, and put a little less load on everyone, I
think.  I'd like to avoid having six different snmp_disk definitions, and
define as many as needed per host.