Nagios statusmap

Purcell, Chris cpurcell at maharam.com
Fri Sep 5 23:02:54 CEST 2003

I'm having a problem getting the status map working in Nagios 1.1 on a
Red Hat 9.0 box.   When I compile Nagios with "./configure
--with-perlcache --enable-embedded-perl --with-gd-inc=/usr/local/include
--with-gd-lib=/usr/local/lib", I get the following when I run "make
all"...

/usr/local/src/nagios-1.1/cgi/statusmap.c:2222: undefined reference to
`gdImageCreateFromJpeg'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make[1]: *** [statusmap.cgi] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/local/src/nagios_stuff/nagios-1.1/cgi'
make: *** [all] Error 2
[root at nagios nagios-1.1]#

Nagios is up and running right now, I just don't have the status map
working.  I also can't get any of the icons to show next to the hosts.
A transparent box shows up where the icons should be.

Thanks,
Chris