NSClient 16bit processes

Johnathan Huettner j_huettner at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 4 19:09:37 CEST 2003

   Does anyone know if it's possible to monitor 16bit processes on NT
systems using NSClient (nsclient.ready2run.nl)?  I can easily monitor
regular NT processes and programs, however we have an older application
running on the system that was originally designed for Windows 3.1.  The
processes show up in Task Manager under NTVDM which is the Windows On
Windows 16 bit subsystem.  I can see the process name, however Nagios and
NSClient report it does not exist.
   Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks!