Nagios & Apache Configuration

Russell Adams RLAdams at Kelsey-Seybold.com
Wed Sep 3 16:53:07 CEST 2003

Howdy Karl! ;]

Actually, I asked the list as a last resort. I later found out why the
config changes I made weren't taken, some of the specialized configs
that came with gentoo were overriding my settings, and one of my file
includes was commented out by an unintentional RCS revert to a prior
version.

My mistake, I overlooked it. It certainly explains why nothing seemed
to be working for me, though everyone was saying the same thing.

I've gotten everything working the way I want now based on one of the

Thanks anyway.

Russell