check_http times out eventhough website is accessible

Kalle Andersson kalle at kontilint.se
Wed Sep 3 16:05:04 CEST 2003

I also could see that HTTP packets were being returned, but I couldn't
see what type of packets it was. But I could use lynx to reach the sites.

What platform are you running nagios on?

It might be related though. HTTP continuation packets are packets that
belong to an older TCP stream, right?

I'll try to do more research as soon as the problem shows up again, I'd
be thankful if you could do the same!

Mail: kalle at kontilint.se
Tel: +46-702-420659