Multiple parent nodes

Tedman Eng teng at dataway.com
Tue Oct 28 05:33:36 CET 2003

Yes, you can (because I currently do) use multiple parents.  'Unreachable'
for a child node only happens if both parents incur blocking outages. They
work exactly as expected.

The only oddity is in Status Map view, the child node(s) seem to have an
affinity towards one parent.

news:AABAEEC2-08E2-11D8-98C4-000A958C4BEA at macromedia.com...