Simultaneous Host Up/Down events

jeff vier jeff.vier at tradingtechnologies.com
Mon Oct 27 16:21:23 CET 2003

Can you verify that you're not accidentally running two nagios daemons
at the same time?

I had similar craziness when I tried to do a 'restart' with the rc
script (found out it didn't like that very much and would often spawn a
second daemon before the first daemon was gone and leave the first one
running alongside the new one...bad.  Now I am sure to use the web
interface for restarts...can use the rc script for stops and starts,
though)