Two hostgroups questions

Matthew Wilson matthewwilson at dsl.pipex.com
Sat Oct 25 12:50:28 CEST 2003

Hi,
1) (silly question) How do I view service detail for a hostgroup? I can
see all hosts but it would be useful to have them grouped by hostgroup.
My hostgroups are properly defined and show up in Status Overview.

2) As I need to provide access for our clients to view only their own
hosts, I have had to set up a host group for each one (in order to
associate them with a unique contact). I also have three larger
hostgroups which put our clients in to logical groups for us to view. Is
there a way I can hide the hostgroups for individual hosts and only view
the 3 big hostgroups in Status Overview and Status Summary? (or is there
a better way to give individual client access?)

Thanks
Matthew Wilson.