check_ircd woes

Marc Powell mpowell at ena.com
Fri Oct 24 23:44:25 CEST 2003

Well, I would suggest modifying the service definition by dropping the
hostgroup_name line and replacing it with a single host_name line as a
test. Maybe it's something wacky with the expansion of the
hostgroup_name.

If that works, (or if it doesn't) also include the host and hostgroup
definitions.

--
Marc