Strange trends reporting behaviour

Calderon, Luis lcalderon at sscc.osakidetza.net
Wed Oct 22 13:28:51 CEST 2003

Hello,

Had anyone found the same problem that I had?

When I click on the "Trends" button under "Reporting" on Nagios and I select
the range October 1 - October 22, i see a great green and OK graphic. But if
I choose October 9 - October 16 range, the graph is empty, without any
status, only Indeterminate. Why don't I see this state on the higher range
graphic? Any idea? what does this "Indeterminate" or "Insufficient Data"
message means?

Can anyone guess something?

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards