Problem

Gareth La Grange gareth at ipnoc.co.za
Wed Oct 22 11:15:26 CEST 2003

Good Morning List,

My apologies if this has been posted before, but I have been trying for a
solid week to get onto the archives to check, and cannot for the life of me
get to them.

My problem is as follows:

I have a nagios installation with nrpe 2.0
I can do remote checks onto a Linux RedHat 9, for example Disk and Load, but
for some crazy reason I cannot run the plugin check_mailq

It returns the following error:

CHECK_NRPE: Response packet had invalid CRC32.

Has anyone experienced something similar? And resolved it?

Here is some more info in case you need it:

Monitoring Server:
Nagios 1.1
Copyright (c) 1999-2003 Ethan Galstad (nagios at nagios.org)
Last Modified: 06-02-2003