[Nagmin-users] NagMIN Release Schedule (Projected)

Fred Reimers fredreimers at comcast.net
Sat Oct 18 05:58:36 CEST 2003

Martin,

Every once in a while I forget to change the version parameter in
/nagmin/lang/en.  This is one of those times.  I haven't forgotten to
change the wbm filename yet.

2.0.3 is up there that generates Service Escalations by copying
corresponding Host Escalations along with a couple of fixes.

- 2.0.4 will be coming probably on Monday with some fixes to the Web
Portal, SNMP Scan and more help text.
- 2.0.5 will probably be out by the end of next with a Notification
escalation process (and more help text)
- 2.0.6.-9 - Strictly bug fixes
- 2.1.0 - NagMIN Syslog Viewer and Nagios Passive Check integration.
Also some cron scripts for checking log file
  sizes with thresholds ( helps with DOS attack detection ) and log file
growth ( is logging running).  3-4 weeks.

Fred