[Nagmin-users] NagMIN Question

Skip Montanaro skip at pobox.com
Thu Oct 16 04:30:21 CEST 2003

    Fred> NagMIN 2.0.2 is up on SourceForge now and is the best version.

Any issues involved in upgrading from 1.6.0?  I posted a patch to SF a few
days ago:

    http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=820273&group_id=77010&atid=548908

Did that make it into 2.0.2?  It's useful for people like me who want to
store related info in the NagMIN database which NagMIN won't use.

Another problem I encountered but forgot to file a bug report about is that
NagMIN doesn't properly quote ` (backquote) characters.  They can turn up in
command definitions enclosing embedded Unix commands.  Does 2.0.2 fix this?

--
Skip Montanaro
Got gigs? http://www.musi-cal.com/