check_dns problem

Alexander Brückel brueckel at wave-computer.de
Wed Oct 15 18:27:36 CEST 2003

Ok, sorry for this.

Nagios version: 1.1
Plugins version: 1.3.1
OS: SuSE Linux 8
default tarball installation

service definition:
define service{
        host_name                       mail1,mail2,dns3
        service_description             DNS-Check
        is_volatile                     0
        check_period                    24x7
        max_check_attempts              3
        normal_check_interval           3
        retry_check_interval            1
        contact_groups                  web-admins
        notification_interval           60
        notification_period             24x7
        notification_options            w,u,c,r
        check_command                   check_dns
        }

command definition:
# 'check_dns' command definition
define command{