check_dns problem

Marc Powell mpowell at ena.com
Wed Oct 15 18:21:07 CEST 2003

Please send to the list --

Nagios version
Plugins version
OS and version
Nslookup version
Nagios service definition for this check
Nagios command definition for this check
How nagios was installed (tarball with default configure options, Redhat RPM install (where did you get it), etc...)

That's just for starters. We need _some_ information besides 'it doesn't work' to start with.

--
Marc