still my problem with a read only user in Nagios 1.1

eyes4media (E. Altherr) elvis at webspace4you.ch
Wed Oct 8 18:30:08 CEST 2003

Hi List again

I still encountered some problems to define
a read only user, which can only view the service/host states in Nagios
1.1 and do nothing with
it (p.a check forced the host and so on)

after i put a new created testuser in the cgi.cfg
in the section "authorized_for_system_information"
the user (after he is autenticated via htaccess runnin on apache 2.040)
can only view the process information and nothing else.

is there another possibilty to do this also on hosts or services
states.?

or is this limited in the actual version ?

thanks in advance for your trouble

best regards

Mit freundlichen Grüssen
Elvis Altherr