nrpe: Thresholds x Time periods

Thiago Conde Figueiró thiago at ntime.com.br
Tue Oct 7 15:24:46 CEST 2003

Hello,

	I have stumbled on the need to define different warning and critical
values for certain times of the day on nrpe.cfg.

	For instance, if nobody sends an email between 02:00am and 08:00am,
that is just fine.

	I thought about creating several nrpe.cfg and setting up cron jobs to
replace the old one at the correct time.

	Does anyone have a better idea?  I don't think Nagios (or nrpe
for that matter) support this feature yet.

Regards,

--
  Thiago Figueiró          Gerência de Operações
thiago at ntime.com.br        Cel.: (21) 8817-3632