Dependencies?

Hochberg, Keith Keith.Hochberg at mtvi.com
Wed Oct 1 22:59:29 CEST 2003

yeah I think you have the hosts switched in your dependencies.cfg.  If
you want to stop getting pages for zoe when core01 goes down reverse it:

Dependancy
##########################
define hostdependency{
        host_name                          oc-int-r1.core01.***********
        dependant_host_name
        notification_failure_criteria   d
        }

also note parents and dependencies are different.  parents are for the
status map and dependencies are for notifications...

-Keith