cannot find libaries during compiling

Neal.Starr at cox.com Neal.Starr at cox.com
Tue Nov 25 17:39:37 CET 2003

I think you may find the following link out of the Nagios FAQ useful:

http://www.nagios.org/faqs/index.php?section_id=6&expand=false&showdesc=true

There are two links there about problems with GD and compiling Nagios.  When I ran into this problem, following the steps outlined in the FAQ fixed my problem.

Neal Starr
Data Engineer
Cox Communications - Kansas