Nagios won't display new hosts??

TIM MOORE MOORET10 at odjfs.state.oh.us
Thu Nov 20 21:16:48 CET 2003

I just installed Sentinix for the first time.  It has a very fast install and comes with Nagios v1.1 installed.  Unfortunately I cannot add any hosts to Nagios through the web tool Nagat.  If I add hosts through the gui they show up in the hosts.cfg file but they never show up as being monitored.  Am I doing something wrong?  Everyone I talked to who has used this product said that was all they had to do.  How do I add devices for monitoring?  Sorry if this is a lame request.

Tim Moore
DNS/Linux/Cisco Admin
ODJFS