Error Using Mysql Database

Joe Rhett jrhett at isite.net
Thu Nov 20 19:30:48 CET 2003

This basically means that it couldn't read the mysql login information (or
you didn't define it).  Check file permissions and such.

I know that on my system resources.cfg was installed 640 -- I had to change
the owner to 'nagios' to solve this problem. You could make it 644 if you
wanted the whole world to read your mysql authentication information...

--
Joe Rhett                                                      Chief Geek
JRhett at Isite.Net                                      Isite Services, Inc.