nrpe config files

Lance Albertson ramereth at gentoo.org
Sat Nov 15 22:16:57 CET 2003

On remote boxes, can you use something similiar to what nagios.cfg does
where it can include other config files?

In other words:
cfg_file=/etc/nagios/nrpe.cfg.custom

The reason I'm asking this, is because we're trying to setup a scalable
way to use cfengine to distribute the nrpe.cfg files. There are certain
settings that will be the same for all servers, and other parts that
will be different for each server. It'd be nice to split up the config
to two files and have cfengine copy that out.

Thanks for any input,
--
Lance Albertson	<ramereth at gentoo.org>
Gentoo Infrastructure