check_apc_ups.pl errors

Jon Lyons jlyons30 at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 14 21:14:41 CET 2003

I get this error when attempting to execute check_apc_ups.pl, do I need a perl module or something? Perl doesn't seem to like the "use lib uitls.pm" command....

fwlogs# ./check_apc_ups.pl
Bareword "utils" not allowed while "strict subs" in use at ./check_apc_ups.pl line 15.
Bareword "pm" not allowed while "strict subs" in use at ./check_apc_ups.pl line 15.
BEGIN not safe after errors--compilation aborted at ./check_apc_ups.pl line 16.

use strict;
use Getopt::Long;
use vars qw($opt_V $opt_h $opt_H $opt_T $opt_t $opt_R $opt_r $opt_L $opt_l $PROGNAME);
use lib utils.pm;
use utils qw(%ERRORS &print_revision &support &usage);
sub print_help ();
sub print_usage ();
sub get_snmp_int_val ($);
sub escalate_exitval ($);